Professional And Experienced Immigration Law Attorney
Henry M. Soledad, Esq.
Mr. Henry Soledad is an attorney concentrating in immigration and nationality law. He is admitted to practice in the State of California, Rebublic of Ireland, England & Wales. He is a member of the California State Bar, Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and AILA Southern California chapter.
Attorney Soledad’s interest and passion providing legal assistance to immigrants arises from his immigrant background. He immigrated from Germany to the United States. He has been practicing law since 2008 and is also a law professor at Los Angeles Mission College since 2011. His practice focuses almost exclusively on immigration law: family-based immigration, naturalization, consular processing and employment visas, particular for the entertainment industry (O-1 visas). Attorney Soledad speaks, reads, and writes German fluently.
- State Bar of California
- Republic of Ireland*
- England and Wales*
- California Bar Association – Member
- Los Angeles Country Bar Association -Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (National & Southern California) – Member
- Assistant Professor, Los Angeles Mission College – Law program
- Public Counsel – Bankruptcy (Pro Bono)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Military Assistance Program (Pro Bono)
University of Nevada Reno, BS in Finance and Economics
Rutgers School of Law (Top Tier Ranked) – Newark – Juris Doctorate
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
Committed To Helping Our Clients Succeed